The firm represents individuals, closely held business owners, professionals, business executives, doctors, other lawyers, athletes and people who want to protect their assets in order to realize their dreams. Plan now and retire the way you plan.
- Got a letter from the IRS????
- Why Should You Have a Will?
- Estate Planning Outline
- What is a Board Certified Tax Law Attorney?
- Survey on CNN Headline News states that only 50% of Americans have a will. If a person dies without a will, state law dictates how their assets(everything you have) will be distributed.
- HR Bill 436 is circulating in the House of Representatives. This bill would freeze the estate tax exemption at $3,500,000 and eliminate minority and marketability discounts for partnerships that are not actively conducting business. Other proposals are expected to be considered in revising current estate tax law.