Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I initiate an appointment?
Please call our offices and a convenient date and time will be set.
2. What papers and documents do I bring to the initial meeting?
Please bring all relevant estate planning documents, trusts, business agreements, tax returns, financial statements and other material relating to the issues at hand.
3. Where are you located?
Please see map on web page
4. Who should attend the meeting?
Those individuals affected by the legal matter should attend.
5. What means do you use to communicate with clients?
We communicate by email, fax, telephone and mail.
6. What are your hours of operation?
We open at 8:30 a.m. and close for business at 5:30 p.m. on Monday through Friday. For calls before and after hours, a convenient voicemail is available for messages.