Business and Taxation Representation
The firm is engaged by clients to advise them on the following matters:
- Corporate, partnership and business formations and formalities related thereto.
- Business Buy-ins or Buy-Outs.
- Stock and Membership Restriction Agreements.
- Structuring of business and individual transactions.
- Initiating effective tax strategies.
- Representation in Internal Revenue Service tax audits, tax collection issues and litigation before United States Tax Court.
- Asset protection strategies.
- Partnership taxation.
- Sale, purchase or acquisition of businesses.
- Preparation and negotiation of business, employment and independent contractor agreements.
- Deferred compensation.
- Overall consultation on income, corporate and estate tax matters.
- Got a letter from the IRS????
- Why Should You Have a Will?
- Estate Planning Outline
- What is a Board Certified Tax Law Attorney?
- Survey on CNN Headline News states that only 50% of Americans have a will. If a person dies without a will, state law dictates how their assets(everything you have) will be distributed.
- HR Bill 436 is circulating in the House of Representatives. This bill would freeze the estate tax exemption at $3,500,000 and eliminate minority and marketability discounts for partnerships that are not actively conducting business. Other proposals are expected to be considered in revising current estate tax law.