The information contained in this site is for educational purposes only and not intended to be legal advice nor create an attorney-client relationship.
- Got a letter from the IRS????
- Why Should You Have a Will?
- Estate Planning Outline
- What is a Board Certified Tax Law Attorney?
- Survey on CNN Headline News states that only 50% of Americans have a will. If a person dies without a will, state law dictates how their assets(everything you have) will be distributed.
- HR Bill 436 is circulating in the House of Representatives. This bill would freeze the estate tax exemption at $3,500,000 and eliminate minority and marketability discounts for partnerships that are not actively conducting business. Other proposals are expected to be considered in revising current estate tax law.