Associations Memberships and Ratings
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court for Southern District of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Tax Court
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Tax Law Section of Houston Bar Association
- Estate and Probate and Real Estate Section of Houston Bar Association
- Sports and Entertainment Law Section of State Bar of Texas
- Houston Estate and Financial Forum
- Dual Certified in Tax and Estate Planning and Probate by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- AV Top Rated Attorney by Martindale Hubbell Legal Directory
- Got a letter from the IRS????
- Why Should You Have a Will?
- Estate Planning Outline
- What is a Board Certified Tax Law Attorney?
- Survey on CNN Headline News states that only 50% of Americans have a will. If a person dies without a will, state law dictates how their assets(everything you have) will be distributed.
- HR Bill 436 is circulating in the House of Representatives. This bill would freeze the estate tax exemption at $3,500,000 and eliminate minority and marketability discounts for partnerships that are not actively conducting business. Other proposals are expected to be considered in revising current estate tax law.